PÁMANÚLÎ (A Homecoming)


Pámanúlî.

A lovely word a Kapampangan wants to hear when he's away from home. And tomorrow (27 September) is the day of the most silent "homecoming" for me.
A heraldic mission is going to welcome me home. Tomorrow, Jayvie, Aljon and I will be teaching our indigenous writing, KULITAN, to the students of Christ in You Christian Academy in Dolores, City of San Fernando. And in 11 September, another Kulitan Writing Workshop will be held at Apalit High School (tentative venue). So this two weeks is an exciting yet clueless day for me.


Not just that. I'll be bringing some of my stuffs back home. We're actually changing address (for the nth time). So far from Manila, I may decide whether to go back or not go back home here in Manila. 

Whatever happens, mga apo, kindly pray for me. I'll be praying for you too!

Gonna miss you guys!

Your one and only,

LOLA KERPS <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"MISS PHATHUPATS"

Y MISS PHATHUPATS

"SI MISS PHATHUPATS"